- LoRaWAN Architecture | The Things Network
- An introduction of LoRa® and LoRaWAN® technology
- LoRaWAN® | The Things Network
- CayenneLPP – standard data packet format
- Time Series — MongoDB Manual
- Timescale Products | Timescale
- Build Geospatial dashboards | Timescale Docs — SO COOL
- Geomap | Grafana documentation
- WIFI LoRa 32 (V2) (Phaseout) – Heltec Automation
- Heltec ESP32+LoRa Series Quick Start — esp32 latest documentation
- GitHub – HelTecAutomation/ESP32_LoRaWAN: Transplanted from Semtech LoRaWAN(https://github.com/Lora-net/LoRaMac-node) protocol to "ESP32 + Arduino" platform. Use RTC, support deep sleep, only working with ESP32 + LoRa boards made by HelTec Automation(TM). Need a unique license to use it.
- GitHub – Heltec-Aaron-Lee/WiFi_Kit_series: Arduino source codes and toolchain for WiFi_Kit_series made by HelTecAutomation.
- GitHub – HelTecAutomation/Heltec_ESP32: Arduino library for Heltec ESP32 (or ESP32+LoRa) based boards
- “ESP32 + LoRa” Preparation & Config Parameters — esp32 latest documentation
Connecting to TTN
- Heltec LoRa 32 – Trying to register on TTNv3 – End Devices (Nodes) – The Things Network
- GitHub – lnlp/LMIC-node: LMIC-node | One example to rule them all. LMIC-node is an example LoRaWAN application for a node that can be used with The Things Network. It demonstrates how to send uplink messages, how to receive downlink messages, how to implement a downlink command and it provides useful status information. With LMIC-node it is easy to get a working node quickly up and running. LMIC-node supports many popular (LoRa) development boards out of the box. It uses the Arduino framework, the LMIC LoRaWAN library and PlatformIO.