Sarah Dakin Advisor
MSc, Education, Elementary School Teachert
Sarah’s work in coaching and education weaves together in a life long interest in people and how we learn and grow. Sarah is interested in questions like the following:
- What gets people to say yes?
- How can new ideas be made sticky?
- What conditions lead to maximum learning?
- How do conversations become transformative?
- What makes it safe enough for someone to bear the vulnerability of trying something new?
- How can one person best facilitate another’s growth?
Sarah’s passions include writing, speaking, education of the gifted, children with special needs and learning disabilities, math education, creativity and playfulness, self help and personal growth work including coaching, women in business, building strong communication skills, facilitation including Open Space Technology, The Art of Hosting, World Cafe, Appreciative Enquiry, Circle format meetings, the use of Web 2.0 technology in education.