THIS IS INTENDED AS A CLASS SUPPLY KIT.
No instructions or example code included!
Our first group of SciTech explorers decided to build custom “energy swords!”
- M5 stack ESP32-C3U microcontroller ($10.36)
- USB-C programming cable ($2.60)
- MAX9853 I2S Amplifier ($10.50)
- 3W Speaker ($13.21)
- 2x Tilt switches ($4.88)
- USB battery bank ($5)
- 3D printing and sundry supplies ($10)
- 2m of 30LED/m WS2812 Programmable RGB LED tape ($15)
Does NOT include clear tubing to go over the LEDs.
We’re still looking for a less expensive decorative tube- e.g. sourcing some fluorescent tube packaging.